mango creamsicle popsicles
- ½ cup fresh or frozen mangos
- 1 tsp water
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 – 2 tbsp condensed milk or sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp water
make mango puree
- using a blender or food processor, mix mango & water until it becomes a puree. pour into a small bowl, and set aside.
- using a spatula, mix yogurt, condensed milk, & water together in a medium bowl. i will reference this as the "plain yogurt mixture" in future steps.
- remove ¼ cup of yogurt into another medium bowl, and mix in the mango puree until well incorporated. i will reference this as the "mango yogurt mixture" in future steps.
- pour the mango yogurt mixture about ⅓ way up in the popsicle mold. then take the plain yogurt mixture, and pour it ⅓ way up in the popsicle mold. continue layering until full. repeat until you run out of both yogurt mixtures. it should make 3 – 4 popsicles.
- cover the popsicle molds and add in the popsicle sticks.
- freeze popsicles for at least 4 hours.
- to remove popsicles, run the popsicle molds over warm water for a couple seconds.
- food processor: this one is my favorite and cordless. i love how portable it is, and kitchenaid products have such great durability and longevity.
- spatula: this one is used to mix the yogurt and puree together. it is so multi-purpose that i use it for so many of my baking adventures!
- popsicle molds: this one comes with a funnel and popsicle sticks. it was easy for me to remove the popsicles as well.
did you make this recipe? i would love to see your creations! tag michelleqgbui on instagram and hashtag it #letsbake.