pumpkin pie dessert drink
i generally do not like pies, but pumpkin pies from costco (and the yearly pi day pies) are an exception i will make! this recipe takes all my favorite parts from a pumpkin pie into a drink.now, let's take our pumpkin pie to go please!
pumpkin pie "filling"
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp condensed milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ¼ tsp pumpkin spice
- ¼ – ½ cup ice
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 graham cracker (crushed)
- ½ – 1 tsp granulated sugar
prepare whipped cream and graham crackers
- using a hand mixer and on medium-high speed, mix whipped cream until soft peaks. this took me about 1 min. set aside.
- place graham crackers in a plastic or reusable bag. use a rolling pin to crush into desired size. set aside.
prepare pumpkin "filling"
- using a blender or food processor, mix milk, heavy whipping cream, condensed milk, pumpkin puree, & pumpkin spice together until well incorporated.
- add pumpkin "filling" and ice into a cup. then, add whipped cream and crushed graham crackers.
- sprinkle sugar on top of the graham crackers, and use a torch to brulee.
- hand mixer: the ones by kitchenaid are long-lasting. i recently upgraded to a cordless one. i also would recommend a more affordable option – a corded one (mine is still working after nearly a decade).
- rolling pin: this is used to crush the graham crackers.
- food processor: this one is my favorite and cordless. i love how portable it is, and kitchenaid products have such great durability and longevity.
- torch: this is used to brulee the top of the pumpkin pie dessert drink.
did you make this recipe? i would love to see your creations! tag michelleqgbui on instagram and hashtag it #letsbake.